
Lols, Bought tis Card Long Ago. Hahas, Wif Tis Card, I Dun Nid To Go To Hell:) Go Heaven. But There's A Question, Are You Willing To Take A Chance On Your Soul.? Hmm...Yes, I Willing.? Maybe:). It A Christian Card:). Coz That What Written On The Back....
Okay, You May Not Be Able To See Wads Written On The Card Cause The Picture Is Too Small And Blur[Ya..Maybe..] So I'll Type It Out For Your:)
TAKE NO Chances
APART FROM CHRIST, WE ARE ALL HELPLESS AND SINFUL.
Just As Sin Has Entered The World Through One Man, And Death Came To All Men, Because All Sinned.
Romans 5:12
WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.
The Wages Of Sin Is Death, But The Gift Of God Is Eternal Life In Christ Jesus Our Lord. Romans 6:23
GOD,S AMAZING LOVE FOR US
This Is How God Showed His Love Among Us: He Sent His One And Only Son Into The World That We Might Live Though Him. 1 John 4:9
JESUS SAVES US BY GRACE
It Is By The Grace You Have Been Saved, Though Faith-And This Not From Yourselves, It Is The Gift Of God-Not By Works, So That No One Can Boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
A NEW LIFE IN CHRIST
Everyone Who Calls On The Name Of The Lord Will Be Saved. Romans 10:13
Dotz, I Dont Understand What Are They Saying.? I Think Only Those That Are Christian Will...Zzz....Someone Explain Those For Me.?:)

Do enjoy your stay here:)....
Don't worry, I don't bite.
Everyone knows that :).....
Tag Me...
You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflection.

Likes
-blue
-12 and 21
-Friends in BBF:)
-YOU and me
Dislikes
-Backstabber
-Liars
-YOU who always piss me off with your words.
+friendster
+Facebook
+twitter
+New Blog
+Shh...[Secret]
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
-There won't be any links.
-Links are hard to manage [people keeps changing]
-Try your luck by clicking here
-Back to the 1st blogskin and URL I've use, when I created my 1st blog...