March 19, 2009

Long time nv blog already.....Shall update a little :)...Trying my best to keep this blog alive :P
Ohhhhhhhh mmyyyyy gggggoooodddd!!!!!!!
the dog is sssssssssoooooooooo cuuutttteeee!!!!!!
Fainted*
Went for A-maths remedial today: Met LiDi at Mac At 8:am. She was late:P, thats means that I'm early!!! First time:), Hurry!!!! Congratulate!! I deserve one man, for record breaking:) Hahas.....
Ooopppss, we were late by 5mins. Mr. Tan didnt really scold us, just told us that we were 5mins late. But nvm, coz half the class wasnt here although we were late....they came in much later than us. Lols, Sien Cong can still even eat his breakfast slowly in Mac....Too smart already.
Another thing, some conflict happen between the Mr. Tan and me...I admit I was wrong....Sorry, I didnt meant to say that, but I very was so shock when I enter the classroom. I really tot that we are the only one late. I didnt expect that half the class came in later than me...So just casually said it... Didnt know that, that sentence will have a great impact in you.
Oookkkaayyy, the remedial was quite fun!! Coz LiDi and I spend most of the time talking and listening. Even if I listen to his lesson, I dont know why I'll slowly drift away....further and further, thinking of something else. And this is due to someone!!! Hate it man!! Lets not go into details...Know that you wont want to know:)...
Quite bored at home. Supposed to by studying but instead I was sleeping, watching TV and now blogging.. Btw, one funny person tag Huai Qing and my blog... Lols, I dont even know her. Dont know how she got Huai Qing and my blog URL... But it dosent matter:) Maybe mistaken identity...
Sob* Sob*....No one at home. Got to buy dinner myself. Lazy go down buy, so in the end eat instant noodles...No point cooking when I'm the only person at home. Waste time and food...
In the end I'm still the stupid one to believe in you. But nvm, soon you'll be forgotten as I move on in life. No point finding out whats wrong when there is nothing right. Lols, I must have been an idiot to believe you!! Lesson learnt : Never trust anyone by yourself. But I still cant give up on you....
P.S, I'm now eating pineapple cream cheese cake from Long John Silver and it taste ssssooooo ggggoooooooooooddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how all things worked...
1:10 AM